- If you love special effects than boy will you love this movie. Every scene in this movie is packloaded with special effects. From flying plasma bolts to a fire breathing dragon charging through chinatown.
- Nicholas Cage isn't that bad at acting in this movie. Though not a knockout performance considering his character isn't the most original idea, he does a pretty good job.
- The story I would say is pretty good, aside from the whole primemerlinian mumbo jumbo they do a great job at explaining magic. How magic can be distilled into simple science like the characters can use magic because they use 100% of their brain.
- Toby Kebbell as Drake Stone in this movie is great, he just doesn't have many scenes. Every scene he's in I loved. Drake Stone is the more relaxed evil sorceror that takes life easy as a superstar, a great character.
- Fantasia inspired scene, thats all I need to say.
- Its not that deep in the lines of story or chracters just enough to avoid them from being paper thin.
- If you hate special effects don't even bother with this movie becuase you will hate this movie most likely then.
- Movie is a little to straight forward with close to zero twists in the story.
4 out of 5 Shurikens
This movie is one that you'll want to see in your free time and if you've seen all the hit blockbusters that week this wouldn't be that bad of a choice. If you love special effects then you should definitly check this one out.
Ninja of The Sorcerer's Apprentice: Gregory Woo
This was Gregory Woo's first film debuting as a Sun-Lok a dangerous Chinese Wizard that can control Dragons with his belt. Gregory Woo gets to use that power in an incredible action scene that rages through Chinatown. I give my fellow Ninja the best wishes and hope he gets to star in many more films to come.